Valentine’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Phrases: Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine mainly known for “Valentine’s Day” is one of the most awaiting celebrations among couples. Valentine week starts from “7th Feb” to “14th Feb” every year. Festival of love gives chance to young and old couples to express their love for each other. Sharing some words of love in terms of Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes For Him, Her, Husband, Wife is always the best idea to make your partner feel loved and special in few words and its only possible on Happy Birthday or Valentines.
To make one of the best collection of valentine’s day sayings on the internet we have specially collected these phrases to make this place all in one place for all the valentine things. You can send and share these quotes with your friends and family on Facebook or WhatsApp.
Valentine’s Day Quotes
- Sympathy constitutes friendship, but in love, there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.
– Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- I was half in love with her by the time we sat down. That’s the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they’re not much to look at, or even if they’re sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
– J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
– George Moore
- Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
– Kahlil Gibran
- “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller, Author
- “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.” – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist
- “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “I love you. Today. Right now. Just as you are. And I know, with time we will change. We will evolve. We will grow. And I hope we do all of it together.” – Akif Kichloo, The Feeling May Remain
- “We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm. Real love is about weathering the terms of living together.” – Seth Adam Smith
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Sarah Dessen
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
- You have held my hand through all the tough times, my love. I know I could not make it without you. So thank you for that, have a beautiful day! I love you.
- “Maybe I think you’re cute and funny. Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you if you know what I mean.” –Ingrid Michaelson
- “Your love is better than chocolate. Better than anything else that I’ve tried.” –Sarah McLachlan
- “There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you.” –Steve Maraboli
- “ I carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)” –E.E. Cummings
If you are looking for Valentine Quotes then you are at right place. We are giving the best and latest collection on these valentine’s day quotes, phrases for free to all the lovers, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband and for all other relations. Thanks for being a part of our blog. Don’t forget to share these quotations on social media like google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Digg, and others.